Monday, June 16, 2014

5 Freebies

I saw this on another blog -- the five people you would be allowed to get down with if given the opportunity. Damien would probably want me to add all sorts of provisos, mostly that I would never be given the opportunity as long as he is alive and well. But in a world of fantasy ...

# 5 Jake Gyllenhall


Not just for Brokeback Mountain, either. But I am reasonably sure that, given the opportunity in that fantasy world, I wouldn't be able to quit him.

#4 Ben Cohen


How could I pass up that guy? The only reservation is that he is so good! I would feel unworthy. Hmmm. Now that opens up all sorts of possible role-playing ideas!

 #3 Tatum Channing


He has a sort of just-been-hit-upside-the-head look about him. But who cares? Any man who can dance like that must do other incredible things with his body.

#2 John Stamos


As Uncle Jesse (Full House) would say, "Mercy!"

#1 Without any hesitation would be Rusty Joiner.


Besides being all sorts of gorgeous, I have heard that he is a lovely person.

On the other hand, there are any number of real guys I have known who sometimes still show up in my dreams. I never had the opportunity with any of them -- well, not a real opportunity in the sense that they and I were on the same page at the same time in the same place.

But it is nice to think about them, as the old Moody Blues song would have it, in my wildest dreams.

1 comment: